-->
    RSS Facebook Follow Trailer_Junkie on Twitter

Navigation

Movie Archive
TV Shows
Movie Trailers
Games
Music

Legal Notice

Click Here and READ!

Blog Archive

Affiliates

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4/24/11

News Update: 4/24/11

-Added Legal Policy to the top right corner of the blog layout. Please be sure to look over this policy.

-Added the TV Show Button. Once I have some more shows gathered up I will start adding them to the page.

-I have a few new trailers that I am sure you will enjoy once I upload them which will be tomorrow.

-Also, tomorrows plans will include changing the display to update the new trailer which I will be adding.

2 comments:

  1. Gonna check your programming out. Where do I sub to the blog, damn?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Top left orange icon. :) I'm still working on some bugs atm it's still a beta project. I added some family guy episodes to the TV shows to get it started. The TV shows are a pain in the ass. Took me 3 hours to get 6 seasons. I still have a few more to do. If you have any suggestions please feel free to post them.

    ReplyDelete